Happy Friday! We have conquered the first week of February. It was unusually warm early in the week (50 degrees!) for Michigan. It had me longing for spring already and a trip to the Northwest (hello drizzly mild winters). Here’s what caught my eye this week around the internet.
- I found this blog post about trying five new fitness classes from A Cup of Jo candid and relatable. I love pilates reformer, but want to try a new class. I recently joined a gym that includes classes like cycling, yoga, ab blast and more. I’m going to try a new one next this weekend.
- Look at this pretty iPhone case. It has a “tough case” option for clumsy people like me. I completely shattered the screen of my iPhone for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I replaced the screen right away, but have already cracked the corner of the new one! The tough case is constructed as a two-piece, impact resistant, flexible plastic case with an extremely slim profile and extra shock dispersion. A flexible rubber liner provides a secure fit and feel without compromising style…according to the website.
- I love romantic movies (my all time fav is Pride and Prejudice). I recently heard about Me Before You and watched the trailer (it’s based on this book). It looks so, so good. And Emilia Clarke as the lead?! She’s finally breaking free from Game of Thrones…and it looks like she’s going to be totally adorable (and perfectly cast) in the movie.
- 31 Life Lesson They Don’t Teach You in School. I was going to pick a couple of my favorites to highlight, but they are really great. The list should be called “31 Things to Practice Everyday.”
- A pretty top from Ann Taylor.
*I could not find the original source of this image. I found it on Pinterest.