I know every woman and their sister (and mom, and BFF, and cousin, and coworker) shops at Loft. There’s a reason (well, a lot of reasons). They have a great selection of clothes for work, casual weekends, lounging, vacation and even some dressier occasions. Sometimes they have the reputation of being bland and conservative, but they actually have a lot of great trendier pieces right now (see off the shoulder everything and lots of rompers). I bought a few things when they had a sale last week. Here’s what I bought and a few more of my favorite picks.
In My Closet
I sized down and bought this in tall
I plan on using this for both work and play
Using this on vacation!!!
Going to style these with a tucked in tee
Going to syle this with distressed boyfriend jeans
On My List
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12
1. Blossom Dandy is one of five in the Essie spring 2015 collection.
2. This reversible vegan tote by Street Level comes in three different colors. I love the blush for spring.
3. A pretty print to add to my growing gallery wall by Melanie Severin.
4. You can never have too many cotton tanks and this one from J.Crew Factory comes in a variety of colors. (Bonus: everything is 50% right now!)
5. A fun metallic pouch.
6. I’m obsessed with this dress. I love the colors and the print (and it’s a tall).
7. Pretty tassel earrings. They will be great for every occasion.
8. A classic tee in spring colors.
9. Sole Society is my new obsession and these JENN d’orsay pumps do not disappoint.
10. You’re probably thinking: black jeans for spring?! I insist you try these – they are light weight and I plan to wear them through spring with flowy tops.
11. I had to include a spring scarf in the list.
12. A straw panama hat. Perfect for the weekend…especially farmer’s markets and early morning iced coffee runs.